Complete the form below. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
Farmer Boys® "Crunch Time is Coming" Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules (the "Rules"). The Farmer Boys® "Crunch Time is Coming" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") will begin at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on November 2, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 18, 2018(“Sweepstakes Period"). Sweepstakes is sponsored by Farmer Boys Food, Inc., a California corporation ("Sponsor").
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, an entrant ("Entrant") must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. legal resident at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Entrant's entry into the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be a representation that the Entrant is 18 years of age or older. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor or Sponsor's franchisees and their immediate family members (spouses, children, siblings, parents and their respective spouses) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Sweepstakes, Entrant must complete and submit an entry form on the Farmer Boys® Sweepstakes Page at https://crunchtime.farmerboys.com (the "Website Entry") during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrant is required to provide accurate information, including Entrant's first name, last name, shipping address, birth date, a valid email address and phone number, and Crunch Time guess. Limit one Website Entry per Entrant, per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. PST and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. Any attempt by any participant to receive more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods is prohibited, and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may void all of that participant's Entries and disqualify the participant from this Sweepstakes. For Website Entries, only Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, and/or misdirected Entries. All participants must comply with these Rules as well as the terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google Plus, as applicable. By submitting an Entry, Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor does not owe Entrant a duty of confidence, fiduciary care or treatment or other similar duty or obligation with regard to Entrant's Entries.
3. ENTRIES: Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant grants to Sponsor the non-exclusive, irrevocable worldwide right to use, publish and copy the Entry in any media, in whole or in part, without geographical limitation or compensation to Entrant, including, by way of example and not by limitation, display on Sponsor's website, located at www.farmerboys.com.
4. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS. Social Shares must not: (a) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (b) contain defamatory statements; (c) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; (d) be misleading, obscene, indecent, tortious, hateful or offensive; (e) depict any risky behavior; (f) contain any third party trademarks or logos; (g) have been entered in any other contest or have been published or distributed in any other media; (h) communicate messages inconsistent with the positive image or goodwill which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or (i) violate any applicable law. An Entrant's compliance with the requirements set forth above shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse to post or to delete any Entry for any reason.
5. ENTRANT'S WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS: By submitting an Entry, Entrant warrants and represents that: (a) to the extent the Entry depicts any individual, Entrant has obtained written permission from such individual to grant the rights to Sponsor described in the "Sponsor's Rights to Entries" section below, and can make written copies of such permissions available to Sponsor upon request; and (b) the Entry complies with all requirements of these Rules.
6. SPONSOR'S RIGHTS TO ENTRIES: By participating, Entrant: (a) grants Sponsor, its designees, agents, licensees, and assigns a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, distribute, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use Entrant's Entries as-is or as-edited (with or without using Entrant's name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from Entrant or any other party; (b) forever waives any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor's use of Entrant's Entries, or require any further permission for Sponsor to use the Entries; and (c) agrees not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the Entries, or any derivative works, infringes any of Entrant's rights as creator of the Entries, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
7. HOW TO WIN: 1 winning Entry will be chosen at random based on the completion of submission requirements and compliance with these Rules. Decisions made by Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. On or about November 13, 2018, by approximately 5:00 p.m. PST, the winner from all eligible Entries received will be notified.
8. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: Winner(s) will receive (52) $8 gift cards for "Free Burgers for a Year," which can be used to redeem one free burger each week for up to 52 weeks (one year). No purchase necessary. The gift cards are redeemable at all participating Farmer Boys ® restaurants in the United States. The gift cards are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or credit, except as, and where required by law. The gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied, by Sponsor. Approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize is $416.00. The odds of being selected depend on the number of qualified Entries received. LIMIT ONE WINNING ENTRY PER ENTRANT.
9. PRIZE AWARD: Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution allowed. Prize is not redeemable for cash and no change will be given. Prize cannot be combined with any other offers. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a winner is unable to accept a prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor in any form shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, which, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof).
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to:(a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, rights and obligations of Entrant, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
14. THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless any third party platforms ("Third Party Platforms") including without limitation social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus), from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize-related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
15. OFFICIAL RULES: Copies of these Rules are available by visiting: https://crunchtime.farmerboys.com/rules.html
16. DISCLOSURE OF WINNERS: For a disclosure of the winner of the Sweepstakes, mail the request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, within 3 months of the end of the Sweepstakes Period to: Farmer Boys ATTN: Crunch Time Sweepstakes, 3452 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92501.